CMC AR-15 / AR-10 Two Stage Drop-in Trigger – Flat Bow
CMC Triggers innovative, self-contained, and easy-to-install AR-15 Trigger Groups, have been completely re-tooled to maximize production capacities, incorporate new design enhancements and reduce cost to the customer. CMC’s 2-Stage trigger easily replaces your AR-15’s gritty, heavy factory trigger and gives you a smooth, consistent, two-stage pull with a crisp, clean break, and a short reset. It’s based on the drop-in trigger module originally designed by competition shooter Chip McCormick to provide all the advantages of a fine, match-grade trigger without the hand-fitting and trial-and-error.
These two-stage CMC triggers come pre-set from the factory with a variety of first ("set") and second ("release") stage pull weights, so you can choose a combination that’s best for your kind of shooting.
CMC’s AR-15/10 patented “Signature” Flat Drop-in Trigger Group is the ultimate for feel and break. With the Shooters finger coming to rest naturally on the shoe, every pull is the same as the one before it. The CMC Flat Trigger Bow renders a linear feel unsurpassed by any other trigger bow shape.
Our critical sear engagement surfaces have a propriety machining process that renders superior surface finish and dimensional control. As compared to our competition, the techniques we use establish a 1-2 RMS surface finish as opposed to EDMing which leaves a pitty 32 RMS at best. Compared to a mirror which is 0 RMS, this is what sets the CMC Trigger apart from it competition.
CMC Triggers sear engagement overlap is up to 6-8 times greater than our competitors. This provides a much safer trigger and enhances reliability.
- Two Stage Match Trigger
- Multiple weight configurations available
- Ultra-crisp trigger with no feel of creep prior to hammer release
- Trigger has glass-smooth break with no feel of grittiness
- Minimal lock time is designed into the assembly using controlled hammer weight and balance activated by a rocket wire hammer spring, assuring repeatable function with either commercial or military grade ammunition
- Trigger pull is factory pre-set and not user adjustable
- Positive trigger reset allows a quick follow up shot on target
- Hand assembled, and hand tested
- Totally self-contained one-piece assembly
- Comes with CMC Anti-Walk Pin Set
- Fits MIL-SPEC AR-15 and AR-10 style rifles
- Made from 8620 Alloy Steel and S7 Tool Steel with machined tolerances of +/– .001"
- Easy to install Install Instructions