Magpul | PMAG 10 AC 7.62X51 AICS 10RD Magazine - Black (MAG579-BLK)
The PMAG 10 7.62 AC is a reliable and durable polymer magazine compatible with AICS-spec bottom metal and short action cartridges built on a 0.470″ case head.
With double the capacity of our standard 5-rounder, the PMAG 10 7.62 AC is ideal for competition or combat use. Built using M3 technology, this magazine is advanced in both material and manufacturing processes, and we’ve given it more features to make it the most advanced, reliable bolt action magazine on the market.
Made in the USA.
- Compatible with all AICS (Accuracy International Chassis Systems) pattern bottom metal and short action cartridges built on a 0.470″ case head such as .308 Winchester, 7mm-08 Remington, 6.5mm Creedmoor, .260 Remington, .243 Winchester, and others*
- Accepts a cartridge overall length of up to 2.86″
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life stainless steel spring
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and is easy to disassemble for maintenance
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Magpul Industries shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements.
As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Magpul’s goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Magpul in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring ITAR goods, technical data and/or services from Magpul shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws. (See Magpul Shipping and Returns FAQ for more information).
ze debris intrusion and for ammunition protection in storage and transit