One of the first things a GLOCK® owner should consider is upgrading the stock trigger. ZEV™ builds the best triggers in the business and ZEV’s Adjustable Fulcrum® Drop-In Trigger Kit components were used to set a world record. The Adjustable Fulcrum Drop-In Trigger Kit only requires one tool (a standard 3/32nd punch), and 15 minutes of your time.
You will immediately notice these differences in your gun’s performance after installation:
- The trigger face is flatter and the trigger safety is three times wider than a stock trigger; this is ideal for quickly placing your finger in the optimal firing position. This will help build proper muscle memory for improved consistency and accuracy.
- Because of ZEV’s proprietary trigger bar refinements the trigger operates smoothly through the entire length of pull.
- The trigger’s crisp tactile reset gives the user a clear feeling for the moment of reset. This feedback improves the user’s ability to ride the reset to improve follow up shot speed and placement.
- The trigger weight can be adjusted to as low as 3 lbs. A lighter pull weight requires less pressure, reducing trigger fatigue and improving accuracy.
- The pre-travel and over-travel are adjustable to allow for a shorter pull, crisper break and faster reset.
- Trigger adjustments will give the benefit of shorter take up, post break travel and will result in a shorter reset.
- The Ultimate Kit has a Skeletonized Firing Pin, the benefit is its lighter construction, polish, and the tip of the firing pin is extended for more positive primer ignition.
Note: The differences between ZEV’s Drop-In Kit and the Ultimate Kit are a Skeletonized Firing Pin. The benefit of adding the Skeletonized Firing Pin is its lighter construction, pollish, and the tip of the firing pin is extended for more positive primer ignition.
ZEV™ Parts always incorporate design, feel and performance. A Fulcrum Adjustable Trigger kit will upgrade the look of your gun as triggers come in a variety of color combinations. Finally, ZEV Trigger components are designed to last; replacing plastic stock parts with aluminum or stainless steel assemblies.