Patriot Defense | CZ-USA Carry Optic Slide Optic Milling
- Please Note- Patriot Defense has no control over the quality standard of optic manufacturers and their elevation adjustments. There for Patriot Defense is not liable if your particular carry optic setup requires a shim in order to achieve a zero. This is not an uncommon occurrence across many different platforms and many factors play into this including bullet power factor, zero distances, optic, and elevation adjustment. If you are not willing to possibly use a shim in order to achieve a zero we highly recommend you go with a rear sight mount for your optic. We do guarantee a precision CNC fit with your optic of choice and your slide. By purchasing this product you agree that you fully understand the above. Please read the below in its entirety…
- We will not be able to guarantee a precision fit if you fail to send your optic with the slide. Every Slide is test fit with a "shop" optic that we have on hand. However, there are manufacturing tolerances that may cause your RDS not to fit correctly. You will be responsible for shipping of the slide back to us if your application needs further machining.
Our CZ Carry Optic Milling service has us CNC precision machine an optic pocket in your supplied CZ slide. Due to the design of the CZ 75 series, and Shadow slides we have to mill the rear sight dovetail and lower the deck height as well which gives a flat clean install. This gives you an extremely low sight picture in your optic and makes for a much easier transition for shooters who use iron sights. The number one complaint we heard from customers using optic mounts utilizing the rear sight dove tail was they struggled getting a good sight picture at first due to the height difference over iron sights. We include recoil bosses in all of our mounts to add in the rigidity of the optic to slide mount. These bosses help capture the optic and aid in reducing the stress seen on the mounting screw for a much more superior fit/mate between the optic and slide.
- Current Turnaround Time- 3 weeks
- RDS compatible with CZ pistols are as followed- Trijicon, Vortex, Burris, Leupold, Doctors, and Sig.
- Trijicon RMR/SRO, and Holoson RDS are currently not compatible with CZ 75 (SP01, etc...) series slides without the use of an adapter plate system. We do not offer these plates or this service for these slides.
*** PLEASE READ***- Patriot Defense tries to utilize the best optic cut/screw combination that will work with the particular slide. We do not manufacturer the screws and we do not have the ability to utilize the factory over sized screws that normally come with the optic. We normally run into issues with the screws punching into the FPB hole, the side of slide, or the firing pin channel. We understand a lot of our customers shoot competitively and put their firearms through the ringer. With that said we recommend changing these screws out every few thousand rounds to maintain reliability and strength. By purchasing this service you understand that Patriot Defense does not manufacturer the optic screws and we are not liable for the repair or replacement of broken, over tightened, or sheared screws.
*** PLEASE READ***- Please select armorer fee if you plan on sending in your slide with the rear sight installed. Many rear sights have stripped out allen heads that need to be drilled out before removing, the Armorer fee service covers this. We are not responsible if the rear sight incurs damage during removal as well.
***NOTE- Please include a copy of your invoice with your slide when sending to our location. Please make sure you ship to the below address-
Anderson, TX 77830
(We recommend you insure your package.)
For any questions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Note- This service does not include slide refinishing or the Optic, however that service can be purchased additionally. Our CO Firing Pin Block is required to stay compliant per USPSA CO rules when applicable. We require all slides to be completely stripped (Barrel, Guide rod, Extractor, Sights, FPB, FP Spring, etc…) from the slide to aide us in keeping our turnaround times down. A $25 armorer fee will be applied if we have to remove any components from your slide upon arrival. Some ammo/zero distances require a 1 degree shim to be installed in order to achieve a zero. There seems to be no common factor as to what optic combination this is caused by. Please note that we do precision CNC mill your slide to exact tolerances and include “bosses” to aide in centralizing your optic when applicable.