• what personally identifiable information of yours is collected from you through the Company Website;
• how the information is used;
• with whom the information may be shared;
• what choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information:
• the kind of procedures we employ in an effort to hinder the unauthorized access, deletion, alteration, use or disclosure of information you provide to the Company or by using the Company Website; and
• how you can correct any inaccuracies in the information you provide to the Company.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE AT THIS WEBSITE
We gather and use your personal information to provide you with information about our products and services; provide you with superior customer service and to support and enhance our relationship with you. We may communicate offers on products and services that we believe will be of interest to you. We may also use your personal information to administer our business or to offer you information on events or special offers when you sign up and chose to share your information with us. We may also gather your information when you purchase, download and/or register our products.
We do not collect any personal information about you at our Website unless you choose to provide it to us voluntarily. We define “personal information” as information that is unique to you and might include your phone number, email address, name, age, address, or credit card number. Generally, we need this information to process and fulfill your order and notify you of your order status.
The types of personal information we collect may include, but is not limited to, the following:
1. Information that will be necessary for you to register on the Website. This would include your name, title, company or organization name, e-mail address(es), phone number(s), fax number(s), work and/or home address(es), birth date, gender, information about your job function, and general information about your company or organization;
2. Information that will allow us to complete a transaction. This would include your shipping and billing information, credit card information or other preferred payment means, and history of purchases;
3. Information about your use of the Website. This would include your frequency of use of the Website, your responses to individual offerings, and the types of features you most use; and
4. Customer service information or general account information. If you encounter a screen or page that requests information you do not want to share with us, you may choose not enter the information and do not proceed with that screen or page.
If you do provide us with personal information, we will only use it for the purposes described where it is collected, and we will not sell, license, transmit or disclose this information outside of Company or its affiliates unless (1) you expressly authorize us to do so, (2) it is necessary to allow our trusted service providers or agents to provide services for us, (3) in order to provide our products or services to you, (4) it is disclosed to entities that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other entities with whom we have joint marketing agreements, (5) it is necessary in connection with a sale of all or substantially all of the assets of the Company or the merger of the Company into another entity or any consolidation, share exchange, combination, reorganization, or like transaction in which the Company is not the survivor, or (6) otherwise as we are required or permitted by law.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED ON THIS WEBSITE
The personal information collected on this Website will be used to provide the services or carry out the transaction(s) you have requested or authorized. In support of these uses, we may use personal information to provide you with more effective customer service, to improve the site and any related products or services, and to make the site easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information or by customizing the site to your particular preference or interests. We may use your personal information to provide you with important information about the products or services that you are using, including critical updates and notifications. Additionally, when you provide us with your permission, we may share information with our partners so they may send you information about their products and services
When you sign up to receive promotional e-mail, we may use customized links or similar technologies to track e-mail links that you click. We may associate that information with your personal information in order to provide you more focused e-mail communications or purchase information. Each e-mail communication includes an unsubscribe link allowing you to stop delivery of that type of communication.
We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as website hosting, packaging, mailing and delivering prizes, and sending information about our products, special offers, and other services. We will only provide those companies the personal information they need to deliver the service.
We may share your information within the company and its business divisions. Your information will not be shared with third parties unless it is necessary to fulfill a transaction you have requested, or in other circumstances in which you have consented to the sharing of your information.
We may use your information to present offers to you on behalf of business partners. These business partners may receive aggregate data about groups of users, but do not receive information that personally identifies you.
We may also use the personal data collected for internal purposes, namely, for solving technical problems, calculating overall usage statistics, internal marketing and promotional purposes, product development and content improvement
We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us or the Website; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of the company; or (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our employees or agents, users of our products or services, or members of the public. We will cooperate with law enforcement authorities.
Patriot Defense LLC
800 Anders Lane Kemah, TX 77565
ACCESS TO AND ABILITY TO CORRECT PERSONAL DATA AND OPT OUT
Upon request via postal mail, e-mail, or telephone, we will provide users a summary of your personally identifiable information retained by us. You may modify, correct, change or update personally identifiable information that we have collected by the site by contacting us via postal mail, e-mail, or telephone, as provided above.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM CHILDREN
We are strongly committed to preserving online privacy for all of our Website visitors, including children. The Website is a general audience site, and we do not knowingly collect information about children or sell products to children. Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you must ask your parent or guardian to assist you in using www.Patriot Defense.com. Furthermore, we may restrict entries to any contests, sweepstakes or promotions to entrants who are at least 18 years of age.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS’ PRIVACY RIGHTS
We restrict access to personal information collected about you at our Website to our employees, our affiliates’ employees, or others who need to know that information to provide services to you or in the course of conducting our normal business operations. While no website can guarantee security, we use commercial reasonable efforts to maintain appropriate physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information collected via the Website. We protect our databases with various physical, technical and procedural measures and we restrict access to your information by unauthorized persons. We also advise all Company employees about their responsibility to protect customer data and we provide them with appropriate guidelines for adhering to our Company’s business ethics standards and confidentiality policies.
SECURITY OF YOUR CREDIT CARD DATA
Patriot Defense utilizes a third party payment management company (“CyberSource”) in order to process credit card transactions. You can read more about CyberSource at http://www.cybersource.com/privacy/. CyberSource utilitzes a process know as “tokenization” in order to securly process credit card transactions when you provide your credit card data to Patriot Defense. Tokenization is the replacement of sensitive data with a unique identifier that cannot be mathematically reversed. Within Patriot Defense’s environment, tokens take the place of sensitive credit card data. The token will retain the last four digits of the card as a means of accurately matching the token to the payment card owner. The remaining numbers are generated using proprietary tokenization algorithms.
• To make a purchase on the Website, the customer will enter their payment card information into the designated payment fields on the order page. These payment fields will be hosted by CyberSource using Secure Acceptance. When you submit your credit card data to Patriot Defense, the data is immediately encrypted and transmitted directly to CyberSource for storing, processing, and token generation. The payment data is not stored or retained by Patriot Defense.
• The encrypted primary account number (PAN) is decrypted when it enters CyberSource’s Level 1, PCI-compliant data vault, where it is securely stored. The payment data is then passed on to the processing channel (bank) and returned to CyberSource with an accepted or denied result.
• CyberSource returns the result to Patriot Defense but substitutes the PAN data with a uniquely generated token. The token is stored by Patriot Defense for future transactions. Patriot Defense performs quarterly scans in order to demonstrate compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (“PCI-DSS”).
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We may provide links to other sites on the Internet for your convenience to locate related information and services. These sites have not necessarily been reviewed by us and are maintained by third parties over which we exercise no control. Accordingly, we expressly disclaim any responsibility for the privacy policies, information collection practices, content, accuracy of the information, and/or quality of products or services provided by or advertised on these third-party websites. Moreover, these links do not imply an endorsement with respect to any third party or any website or the products or services provided by any third party.
VISTING OUR WEBSITE FROM OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES
Your information may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province/territory, or country where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those where you live. If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please be aware that we transfer your Personal Information to the United States and process and store it there. As a result, this information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, law enforcement officials and national security authorities in the United States according to its laws. Subject to the applicable laws, we will use reasonable efforts to ensure that appropriate protections are in place to maintain protections on the Personal Information. By submitting your Personal Information, you consent to having your personal data transferred to, processed, and stored in the United States.