Ben Stoeger BSPS BOSS DOH Holster Hanger – Hanger Mount Only
- Stabilizes your gun in the holster
- Adjustable for your best draw
- Mounts ambidextrously
- Supply your own holster
- Attach Y-plate to holster body through three large holes on the Y-plate using short round-head screws
- Attach Y-plate to slotted hanger plate using long screws and spacers (do not install lockwashers yet). Screw heads should be on the rounded side of the hanger plate, one screw in a center hole and the other in the corresponding curved slot.
- Hold belt inside belt plate cutout and install onto main hangar plate with 4 flat-head screws, solidly mounting holster and hanger to belt.
- Test location of holster with unloaded firearm. Adjust to preferred height and tilt by changing screw positions on the main hangar plate and Y-plate. Verify position meets rule requirements
- Mark position of long screws lightly with a pencil and then remove and re-install the long screws with a lockwasher underneath the screw heads. Apply threadlocker to all screws.